The discussion will cover your right to know what your government is doing, how to access information and when other societal interests compete with your right to know.
The panel will feature experts from all perspectives on the Right-to-Know Law:
- William L. Chapman, attorney and Board member, New England First Amendment Coalition;
- Lisa M. English, Senior Assistant Attorney General;
- Rick Gagliuso, attorney and Board member, New England First Amendment Coalition;
- Cordell A. Johnston, attorney and lobbyist, New Hampshire Municipal Association;
- David Saad, President, Right to Know NH, a citizens’ group working to improve access to government in New Hampshire;
- Trent Spiner, President, New Hampshire Press Association.
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is located at 749 E. Industrial Park Drive in Manchester, NH. We look forward to seeing you there!
Used with permission of Right to Know NH, a nonpartisan organization dedicated to improving adherence to and strengthening the Right-to-Know Law (RSA 91-A). RighttoknowNH.wordpress.com